View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile A Thomas cook Question?

So we have booked with Olympic to go to zante in 2 weeks time booked a couple weeks ago.
However our flights are with Thomas cook. All paid for using the credit card.

I’m thinking Olympic have a duty to get us there right? There are easy jet flights that day and probably other options? But if rebooking our flights is too expensive will Olympic cancel and refund us, or will we have to sort ourselves out and claim the tc refund from whomever necessary?

I’m only asking as it’s 2 weeks away and the EZy flights are £200 per person now, so probably only going up now there’s TC worries? And I can’t be the only person in this boat. If it was further out I wouldn’t worry till I get a final verdict or if we had more travel options, but being a Greek island in October and our dates daily fixed, out alternate arrangements grow more limited by the day!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List