View Single Post
Old 22 May 19, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I had this dilemma for our cruise which is next month. I chose P&O for the ports Norway and the Ffjords , and because the dates fitted in. Dressing up isn't really our thing, but DH had said he'll take a suit with shirt and tie and proper shoes in case we decide we want to go to one of the formal nights. I have a nice dress I bought years ago and have only worn a handful of times, and I've just ordered a pashmina. Not sure if I'll be able to wear heels as I've hurt my leg, so it may be my sparkly flip flop type sandals.
I've also ordered some black palazzo style pants I could wear with a nice top.

We do like to dress smart casual when we go out, but dinner suits and cocktail dresses don't feature. If we go to one formal night and find it too stuffy we won't bother with the second night.
See I was worried as i wore leggings, boots and a fancy top and hubby was jeans and top to the casual and I thought I’d be dressed down but didn’t feel it when we were out. Was exactly what it wear if I was going out for night at pub etc
P&o is seen as stuffy more cos it’s majorly over 50s but didn’t find it that bad.
Formal -dress and nice shoes and suit is all you need. Basically wedding.

Some have proper gowns and tux but not many.

Only thing that’s pants is being asked to leave if your not dressed up enough as your then limited
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List