View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tspill View Post
I did the same - no middle names.
There have been zero reported issues with this and I am not re-applying. And there will have been tens if not hundreds of thousands of people travelling with no middle name on their ESTA.
The worst that can happen is possibly a bit of a delay getting through immigration if they ever enforce this. No big deal.

But as they now advise you need minimum of 72 hours between application and approval, it could be a three day big deal. I applied for ours, didn't put middle names on as never had before, then a few days later saw the threads about the October change and the names needing to be the same as on passports. Now I may have risked it if you could still just do them at the airport, but as they warn for 72 hours the risk for me wasn't worth it. To have to pay again or face the sorry, not flying today situation was a no brainer. And even worse, imagine then having to get another flight if they were not approved quickly enough? No thanks.