View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 19, 04:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

As a summing up of our Disney onsite time, and first time on DDP, we enjoyed it, the highlights were Storybook Dining and Polite Pig, having talked to everyone earlier the only one none of us felt we would go back to was Tony’s, not because it was a bad meal, just not as good as the others and there are other things we would rather try with limited credits. I also wouldn’t rush back to Electric Umbrella

At times the amount of food did feel overwhelming, and there were snacks I wanted to try that we just didn’t have the appetite for at the times we were in the right places. I enjoyed the freedom just to have things in the parks without thinking about costs though, and charging to the magic band!

However, I have to say I found the costs of the meals if we had been paying astonishing. Our table service tips ranged from $30-$50. Some of our offsite meals cost less than some of our onsite tips. We did cover the tips with the gift card.

We would consider a split stay again, if DDP was free, it is likely by the time we do another trip we would have 4 Disney adults plus a child in the family, so table service meals would be crazily expensive for us otherwise.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List