Old 17 Aug 20, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by caj View Post
A smooth travel day ... unheard of!
I know! Who even are we!

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What? No dramas? I have to say I'm a little disappointed Seriously though, it's nice to have a pre-travel day go well. What a cheek re. the taxi back to your hotel Thank goodness you managed to find a way to circumvent their ridiculous system. Food at Nicholas Culpeper looks very nice, and the bonus of a half price drink too - win!
Ha ha obviously the less planning time you have the less scope for drama . Hmm 🤔
Wasn’t that such a rip off. I felt really bad for people arriving in the UK who would have no idea. I mean I know there’s a premium but wow.
Culpeper’s was fab. I hope they have survived lockdown

Originally Posted by Flower2603 View Post
Ooh another trip report to read from Amanda, can't wait. Thanks for cheering us up as I'm sitting at home Dibbin' instead of being at WDW right now, thanks to corona.

Oh that’s 😭
Hope it helps xx

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
The hotel looks fab. I have missed no pre hotel stay this year , it is a total highlight for me , dinner not made by self , bathroom cleaned by someone else and crisp bed sheets I’ve not had to press ... heaven
Looking forward to travel day
It’s a great bit of the holiday isn’t it. All the anticipation and a big plus as this hotel is really nice.
Travel day was pretty good too 😁

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A good pre travel day what a pain with the taxi

Joan
Yes a complete pain. But an otherwise painless pre travel day.

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
The hotel and the meal both look lovely. How cheeky about the taxi fare!
Hello. Yes they were both fab.
Andy was 😡 about the fare.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Pleased you finally got sorted with a taxi and managed the same fare back.
Yes It would have made it an expensive meal and bag drop otherwise ! Shame no shuttle to the hotel. Just that bit further out.

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Yay ! A trip report. So missing these. You just managed to squeeze your trip in before lockdown. Looking forward to reading this.
Ah thank you.
We did time it right for sure !
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List