Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
If you don't fancy the long queues for Princess Pavilion and don't mind chancing it, I would recommend following ED92 on twitter and turning on notifications when you are in the parks. They regularly tweet about random character meet and greets that pop up in the parks, for example Belle is quite often seen around Casey Jr.

Can be a good way of still meeting a princess without the 90min wait!
ED92 are brilliant at this, I always turn notifications on for them when I'm in the park so will definitely so this this time around too, especially as my daughter and I won't mind dropping everything and running to a character

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List