Old 19 May 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
We just spent 10 nights at Cabana Bay and barely used our car (it was a big waste of money for us really).

We bring snacks from home;
mini bags of haribo
bags of sweets from the supermarket, the little ones that are like 4 for £1 (laces, shrimp, jelly beans etc)
We get one mini pot of pringles and buy a couple of full tubes and top the mini tube up as needed
Mints / chewing gum
Cereal bars

We tend to skip breakfast, have a little snack around 10, then early lunch around 11, then dinner in the evening. If we were having a later start then we might get a Voodoo Donut for ‘breakfast’, they are super reasonable.

For drinks, I mainly just have tap water; it keeps me hydrated best. And it really keeps meal prices down.

For meals, check menus online, a lot of sit down places, I think, are better value than a QS lunch. Mythos you get free bread, the food is brilliant, it’s it’s super reasonable (if you order the right things!).

For some super cheap meals, we like Panda Express & Breadbox. You could walk across to Aventura and eat from the food court there, it looks really reasonable & is so close to Sapphire Falls.

If you are eating QS, don’t discredit kids meals, hold back and see what food people are walking away with, you might find they are big enough for you.

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List