View Single Post
Old 22 May 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Thanks Claudette. Yes just a one day park ticket that first week as I had to slash my budget.
The moving around is that we're staying in 3 different hotels over 4 nights... which is sort of a lot... I can't decide between Pop and AoA... and was thinking both.

I'm moving the car as we'll be checking out of Pop and into AoA. The reason I prefer AoA is the trip time to MK is slightly shorter ... I really want to maximise the day... but AoA is more expensive than Pop...

DAS is a disability pass. My son has ASD and can melt down when he feels restricted or frustrated. This long day will likely be a real challenge for him.

You're right. It is a bit leisurely. I really want to make better use of the fact that we're staying on property (albeit cheaply) but I can't really afford more tickets... it seems such a waste. If anyone has any suggestions about what to do here to better utilise the on-site time, I'd be grateful.

Edited at 08:39 AM.
Tea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List