View Single Post
Old 18 May 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
We did our reveal for our 1st trip at Easter then we went the following Feb (it's on YouTube under the Blake-woods) it went down amazingly well!

I'm doing my next reveal this afternoon!

1st was a treasure hunt ending with a video I made on YouTube today will be a little more simple as they already have an inkling and they're that little bit older. For us it's too much of a big thing and a luxury to just tell them. They watch their reveal all the time on YouTube! But I like them to know well on advance so they can build their excitement. That being said if they were small the wait would be too long. For this reveal it will be a tear exactly till we leave for the premier inn x
Oh wow, just watched your video and it was amazing! My DLP reveal video is only on my facebook, but we love watching their reactions over and over!

I don’t think I dare do another treasure hunt - we’ve done two already, plus a picture-clue countdown, so I think they’d probably guess as soon as they got the first clue. I’m thinking about becoming technologically competent* though, so I can copy your video idea!

*This is quite unrealistic for me, but you never know!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List