View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chazman88
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Hello chazman88 - no problem. Sorry to disappoint you but the flight is to be operated by a 777 with the Club World configuration rather than A350 with the Club Suites. It started as an A350 at the start of the summer schedule but quickly changed to a 777 and this had happened for the winter 20/21 season too.

BA 205

Club - 8 seats occupied with 1 blocked (2 window single seats on left, one group of 2 on left with window&aisle and 2 groups of 2 in the middle of the group of 4).

WTP and WT are Wide Open

BA selling all fare buckets except the very lowest in each cabin - I don't normally break down the individual seats but it might help you get a clear picture for this flight of how any seating changes for yourself may have happened if you already had chosen seats and the aircraft had changed. As per usual aircraft are subject to change but I don't expect the 777 to be substitued by an A350 but it would be nice to be proved wrong.

BA 204

Club - 11 seats occupied with 1 blocked

WTP and WT Wide Open

BA selling all fare buckets except the lowest in each cabin. So at this stage the flights are quiet but as usual expect the loads to change.

Hope that helps Snap aldojani - ooh aldojani your reply has disappeared
Thank you so much!
Shame we’re not going to get to experience Club Suite (I thought it was too good to be true!)