View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Report out today so I’m revisiting this thread.

I don’t think it will be a surprise and is likely to be ‘We don’t know what these things are. There is no evidence they are alien technology but they could be’ or similar.

I honestly believe there is something very very strange going on here and has been since the 1950s at least (much seems to coincide with development of the atomic bomb). I only started looking into this recently.

I’ve been reading a bit about it recently including about Blink 182’s Tom Delonge. His organisation released all the videos which are a few years later in today’s report. He claims to know what is happening and was so disturbed when he was officially told, he couldn’t sleep for 3 days.

You may laugh, but read this-

nbcsandiego/news/loc...waves/1966896/

What do you think? Are the aliens really us, perhaps from the future?

Or maybe it is Mickey House playing with us.
I definitely believe there is other life out there. We're basically a grain of sand in the universe so I feel it would be naive to think we're the only ones.

I'm interested to know but at the same time wonder if some things are better left alone? We may not like what we find and who knows if what is out there is even friendly? I'd like to know what Tom DeLonge discovered that left him unable to sleep for 3 days though! 😲