Thread: M&S Food
View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 21, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

We started shopping more at M&S over lockdown. Partly due to the fact that Ocado was the only delivery slot we could secure! It started off as Waitrose which was lovely as our nearest store is about 20 miles away. I was a bit miffed when it changed to M&S as I have one fairly local but I've enjoyed the change.
We ate lucky in that we don't need to watch the pennies as such do without going silly I can buy what I fancy!
It has got a bit dangerous recently though as dh has moved his business and the new one is next to an M&S food Hall. When I go up I just nip in for lunch and spend £30!
Also got a tk maxx next door!
I used to work in food manufacturing as well and can vouch for the fact M&S are very particular! You could tell when they were doing an audit anyway!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List