Old 2 Aug 12, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Alyson
VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sweepy17 View Post
Great start to your holiday, although now I'm worried that we won't have on demand movies either when we go soon. We are going upper class too, and all the other times we have been on Virgin planes (Vegas, San Fran, New York and LA) we have had on demand movies in economy! Boo! suppose I will have I spend more time sipping champagne (😉&#128521
Have a look on Virgin Atlantic website if it's an older plane without a refit it will be the old system. Fingers crossed its a new one. But like you say just drink more fizz

Originally Posted by Irishrover View Post
Fancy leaving your notes on the plane, I once left a bottle of JD which was MUCH more painful.

Love the idea of that hotel, but cant imagine watching a movie in while relaxing in the bath it would be more like cbeebies with georgia in weeing in the water... oh the joys of older mothers.

Flight looks lovely, I would love to be able to sit that far away from my OH,

How are you collaging your photos? Much better idea than putting big warty ones up like I do,

Great so far, keep it up

Bren
Bren, you crack me up I love reading your trip reports they have me howling. I feel your Jack Daniels pain!

I used Picassa to put the collages together. I had put lots of captions on them but when I put them through pix resizer and uploaded to photo bucket they vanished, but hey ho

Thanks for reading everyone and your lovely comments xx
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List