View Single Post
Old 27 May 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hiya NtO - hope you and yours are well

We're SW Fl tarts, we enjoy Bokeelia on Pine Island and whilst we're not beach people we thoroughly enjoy the island pool.

Examples of where you may like, Sanibel and Captiva, tremendous beaches, take a 'drive' on the map I've set up for you HERE across Sanibel Causeway. Areas to stay include Naples, Cape Coral and Ft Myers Beach. I have a long list of things to see and do that may interest you depending on how long you plan to be in the area, shout if you want to see/peruse at your leisure I'm sure you'll like the area, we've never tired of it in over 20 years, but, for us, the cherry on top is Bokeelia and Pine Island.
Us too! We love Sanibel and I've just followed your link and ended up 'walking' from where we love - The Dolls House at Parrot Nest Cottages - to the beach. Now a bit teary Bliss to me is up at dawn to go shelling and watching all the seabirds feeding. Will go back ...

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List