NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Nashville

Day 14
We will start today with a relatively short (2 hours) drive down to Nashville for the final stop on this whirlwind adventure.

We値l be exploring the Broadway area of Nashville when we arrive, so we値l start at the Country Music Hall of Fame and I知 going to do the Studio B tour too but for some reason I can see us dropping that. We値l visit the Ryman Auditorium, and some of the nearby parks, and also the Tennessee State Capitol.

In the evening, we値l spend some time on Broadway. I知 desperate to go to Tootsie痴 but also there a duelling pianos bar there that I fancy, and also Robert痴 Western World.

Day 15
Our last full day and we will spend it touring some of the other sights that Nashville has to offer. We値l stop by the Bluebird Cafe (I知 hoping to nab some tickets too!) and drive by some of the other sights from the TV series Nashville which is one of my absolute favourites.

We値l also visit the Parthenon and Centennial Park, Music Row, and of course, the Grand Ole Opry!

I can稚 wait!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 07:04 PM.
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List