View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Emailed several times when I saw others were getting better than me I was overjoyed at the original 5 day 3 park pass, then they offered me 1 month, then 2 month, then I said well I'd like to use it for both trips next year, and they agreed. They were brilliant.

Here's my last email:-

Thank you for your kind response. As I understand it, our passes were due to expire on 8/15/20 plus the extra days the resort was closed i.e. 3 months - 15th March - 5th June. We have, therefore, been unable to use our passes for 5 months. Therefore, if we were able to use our passes in May, we would also be able to use them for our September trip, and then upgrade to a new discounted annual pass. Would it be at all possible to do this?

Many thanks for your continued assistance. Kind regards.

They really have been fantastic. Let us know how you get on.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List