View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
We can’t really, I did consider it but they’re are Axkid mini kids and they are huge, expensive and heavy and there would be two. It’s just too much pay extra for and to cart two kids, luggage, two car seats and then expense of hiring a car on top for a 4 day trip. Kids are top end of ERF as they’ll be 4.5 and 6.5 when we go so not very young any more. I just feel the coach would be better for us as first timers as it’s most similar to Orlando.
Gah! I don’t know!

Do you like DLP?
That is absolutely fair enough! And I love that you have kept them RF for so long, I always get so excited when I meet other people so passionate about in-car safety (if only everyone took it more seriously!)

We love DLP! Obviously a very different experience to WDW but absolutely so magical in it's own way. I love that everything is all in one place and as we stay on-site we are able to walk to and from the hotel. It's such a great Disney fix, you are going to have an amazing time!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List