View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Minnie’s Star was easy to find as was Walt’s & Mickeys & lots of Disney characters, they’re all on the main crowded part of Hollywood boulevard near Chinese theatre.
That's good to know thank you. I was going to ask later on if anyone could point me in the right direction so I don't waste time looking in the wrong places. Thank you.

Originally Posted by pompeyboy View Post
Sounds a great plan, we stayed at the Heathrow Central Travelodge and it was really nice, you need the room key to enter the corridors on your floor so that made it feel extra secure.

We also stayed at the Castle Inn and again thought it was a great choice, only 2 blocks from the gates, probably more like 10 minutes walk but easy and the roads you have to cross all have lights controlling them.

Plenty of places to eat on the way to/from the park. I would recommend the Pizza Press next door, it's like a Subway for pizzas, they start with the base and you add toppings the pizza then goes through an oven on a conveyor and comes out ready to eat, around $10.
All really good to know thank you. I'll make a note of Pizza Press.
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List