View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggerbelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Special needs pass for more than one person

Both my children have additional needs including autism. When we go to Disneyland Paris we normally just get the one green pass because it covers us all but now they are older and I have one son that is more adventurous than the other so for rides like space mountain etc I would need one child to be able to get a return time and the other child to be able to get a return time for different ride at the same time meaning they will need a pass each.

If we obtain one for each of them does this mean we will be able to get 2 return times at once for the whole family or that we will have to split our party to cover only 2 people per pass? I don’t mind either way I’m just trying to plan and it’s helpful to know - also my eldest REALLY didn’t cope having to wait for a ride even outside of the queue when we went last time because he is used to the disneyland Paris system and spent so much time smashing his head it would certainly be a huge help to have 2
Tiggerbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List