Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneypls View Post
Hi I’m very new to ADHD and I’m finding it very overwhelming
My dd 8 has just started going through the process of a referral by her school but I’ve been told this could take up to 2 years 😬
Is there anyway we can get help with queues in Disney world and universal. Thanks in advance I’m starting to worry now, we’d booked trip before this condition was even thought about and I know she’ll love it 🤞
My daughter has autism, she was diagnosed before she was 5 and I am led to believe at least in our area its easier and quicker to get a diagnosis when under 5 cos they see multidisciplinary team so I feel for you that the process is going to take a while. You should qualify for assistance at all the parks in florida just because you haven't diagnosis doesn't matter in America due to disability laws you don't need to show evidence or diagnosis letter it's down to you to state why your daughter needs assistance and these sort of assistance passes are ideal for hidden disabilities, it's just a pass that allows you to virtually queue rather than stand in line which often isn't ideal sometimes when you have a hidden disability x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List