View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 400ixl View Post
Then maybe a powerline adapter for the front room and a powerline adapter with WiFi repeater (different to an extender) as close to the garden as possible.

Example with 2 extenders amazon/TL-WPA4220T...werline&sr=8-4

Would still.plug the Xbox directly into one rather than use the wireless feature.
Thank you for your further advice . However I am confused as you said in your previous post that you wouldn’t advise WiFi repeater, then now saying you would recommend a WiFi repeater ?

What does a WiFi repeater do ? I would have hoped a double power line adapter would be more than sufficient but if I understand correctly , you are recommending a WiFi repeater as well . Which model would you recommend and would it not make more sense to just get a mesh if these are a similar price to ‘ double power line plus repeater’ - when you said mesh was the best way to go initially ?

Or have I completely misunderstood?
Thanks for your patience with a dunce 😂😂
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List