View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 20, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
stace
Imagineer

hi all,

looking for advice regarding my ap - it was due to originally expire at the end of july.

I was orginally planned to go to wdw at the end of june - making use of my ap.
This was cancelled and changed to end of july
this was cancelled again and changed to end of august

this has now been cancelled again.

Therefore my query is i am looking to change my flights to end of october to use my ap but disney need to know if i want a refund or not by 11 august.
However if i book my oct flights they could possibly get cancelled again nearer the time.

I have called disney yesterday and the cast member spoke to a supervisor re this she firstly said cancel the ap and order a uk ultimate ticket to which i stated these are not on sale for 2020 which she was unaware of. She then just said i would need to call back nearer to 11th august to see if anything had changed or any other options added.

However my query is if i now change my flight to end of october - ringing nearer to the 11 aug re my annual pass is irrelevant as i would then not be able to change my flights again to another date etc. I cannot even purchase a new ap to cover this as they aren't on sale either.

I have emailed disney to query this as i am in limbo and have no idea what is the best option to do.

I have also read on another forum that someone spoke with a cast member re the annual passes and there is rumour they may offer a pause your fast pass option?

any advise welcome
thanks
stacey
stace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List