View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Air France flights cancelled

As the title says my flights for mid November from Newcastle to CDG have been cancelled as per an email direct from Air France (had to use Google translate to work it out though) .

I am actually quite pleased as I thought I was protected by the Air France guarantee that I could amend (not cancel) for free anytime up to 24 hours prior but Disney said I would have to pay £60pp to alter as they were booked with them as part of the package. I asked them 'how can this be?' as I could log into my Air France account and make the change myself but she was still adamant.

Anyway, she was very helpful in that she advised me to wait until I was under 7 days until departure as they have a temp policy stating that you can have a full refund including transport within 7 days if the UK quarantine is still in place and you are not able to isolate upon return. She also said the flight could possibly be cancelled

Thank goodness I headed her advice as now I am entitled to a full refund according to my Air France email.

I have booked an alternative package for March 2021 but did not add transport. I will book this direct with Air France nearer the time and if we can't go then the ZEN guarantee will ensure I get a full refund on the package.

Surely things will be ok by mid-March

Edited at 07:43 PM.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List