View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 20, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TheTink
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile Austria to Florida

Hello I am Kathrin from Vienna/ Austria. I searched for a forum for my Florida vacation planning and enjoyed so many of your trip reports. So thank you all Dibbers who are doing this great work . I really appreciate all your reports and advice.
So we are going as a family of four.
Me (37), DH (38, not so into Disney but likes to go on the rides and waterslides), DD (7 when we travel - loves everything Disney and specially Frozen and princesses), DS ( 16 months when we travel, does not know what Disney is, but I try to "introduce " him ).
We booked flights with BA from Vienna via LHR to Miami on 15th August , back on 4th September. We stay the first night in Miami and also the last one, just to avoid the stress going from and to the airport. We have booked fly and drive and have a premium SUV booked for the whole stay.
From 16th to 21st August we stay at The Grand Hotel in St.Petersburg directly at the beach and then 11 nights at AKL standard view with free dining and then 2 sneaky nights at Baylake Tower via DVC rentals. We have 14 day ultimate tickets, so these should last till our last day ( please tell me if I got this wrong).
TheTink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List