cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
2022 sad but happy trip report pre trip

This is our second holiday this year in march we where in vegas. This trip is A sad occasion but also a happy one Maria dad died just over a year ago so could not go to the funeral so made both me and Maria very very sad 😔 then seeing what the government did made me very very angry but never mind here our plans

21-08-22 we go from Norwich to London by coach we did this trip in march so we know where to get off The coach is the 8:15 and gets in to London around 10:50 we staying at the travelogue in Wembley for one night so we drop,off the bags and have a walk to Wembley stadium we not going in to London this time.

22-08-22 we get the 8:30 coach from Victoria to Cardiff we should arrive around 11:30 we booked the queens street travelogue we be there for 4 nights as there a few places we need to go just to pay respect to Maria dad.

26-08-22 we off from Cardiff via birmingham to Manchester then off to Wigan for 8 days as we have a few things planned we going to Liverpool for the cat cafe and a few other places.

01-09-22 we go to Manchester for 5 nights as we got a few things planned

That’s the 2022 uk trip plans I post any updates and of course I do a full report
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List