Old 28 Nov 20, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by cheekytink View Post
John - what an ending.
We love you to bits and I am so glad that your family are so amazing and you were able to make that change a year ago. You are not nearly such a grumpy bu**er as you were before

When you said at the beginning of this post "it's a long one", two thought went through my head...
1. What's new?
2. Thank goodness - anything less would not have done the end of this adventure justice at all.

I don't think this is the end, it's just a period of time for reflection and enjoyment of the amazing memories.
Alison, Josh & Joe - you are fabulous.
John - don't ever change x

Claire - Thank you xx

My family are fabulous - they know it!

As for me I am back and I am me! might be a bit more skint, but remain true to myself and to my own beliefs about the job I used to do.

As a result, the happy rather than grumpy bu**er comes through - I hope that is what people hear in our podcast and those fab people in my family have become re-acquainted with for every day of the year - not just holidays !

As for an ending?
Might be of the trip report writing but not of the Gb Mickey waffle podcast

It also allows for the opportunity to share holiday planning tips too

As for changing- I can't ! I am what I am and I always will be - from all that has gone on I have a new found freedom and that has been such a good thing

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List