View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 15, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

The special first trip for our girls-Update!

How the trip came about- Update

Since having the girls, I have known that I have wanted to take them to Disney but couldn't work out when the best time to take them would be. After talking to a friend who took their children at a similar age and said how amazing the trip was, me and adam decided 2016 would be the year.

Next was deciding when would be best to go, we decided on end of april/ beginning of may or end of september. Phoebe starts reception in september 2016 and I didnt want to take her out of school then as I think its a really important time when she will be making friends and settling into the school routine so didnt want to disturb her, so were left with April/may 2016.

We also asked my mum and dad if they wanted to come with us and were over the moon and were easy with whatever I wanted to plan.

I contacted a couple of travel agents and Charter travel were coming back with the best prices. So as soon as the free dining plan was realised in April this year we paid our deposits and booked. So we are going 26th april-10 may 2016.

Staying at the amazing Saratoga springs resort in a 2 bedroom villa

Flying with virgin direct from LGW-MCO

Getting the magical express to our hotel, for some reason so excited about this!

Also included free in our package we have...
The disney dining plan
$200 giftcard
Disney memory maker

We are really happy with everything that we got with this package and the price we paid for it and really excited that we are able to eat in all the disney restaurants we want too as we have never done this before as we have mostly ate offsite in previous trips. The last time we came was 2007 so a lot has changed and excited by all the new things to try, see and do.

Thanks for reading xx

Edited at 10:45 AM. Reason: deleted photos
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List