View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 15, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

The special first trip for our girls- Plans so far update!

Plans so far!

So since we booked this holiday I have been in a slight disney bubble. I remember when I came across the DIBB one evening while doing holiday research and thought it was the most amazing thing ever. I have spent my evenings reading trip reports, food reports and lots of pics. So I have already made quite a few plans and I cant thank the lovely people on the DIBB who have given me so much help and information.

So we have booked a night in the Hampton by Hilton at Gatwick Airport on the night before we travel. We have never done this before and think it will be a nice way to get our holiday off to a good start. We will either get a taxi or ask adams mum if she will drop us off at the airport and have a nice relaxed evening with the girls. My mum and dad are probably just going to travel up the morning we travel as our flight is not till 1pm so we wont be able to do twilight check in as the whole group is not present, but we are fine checking in the day of travel. I think we got a really good deal for this. I paid £75 with expedia for a family room with breakfast included the next day. I did this through Kidstart which is a cashback site and got 10% cashback so more than happy with this deal.

So when we get on the plane we will be heading up the stairs and sitting in the bubble. Yep we got dibbers row 80 and row 79 in front. As soon as I read about this on the dibb I knew it was where I would really love to sit. My dad seemed well excited that we could sit up there and didn't even mind when I said we had to pay more money to reserve seats. So I contacted Virgin on FB asking for reference number and they came straight back to me and so I booked them. We are keeping it as a surprise from the rest of them, just me and my mum know. Im hoping this is going to help me sitting up there as I am soooo scared of flying and think being able to talk to the air hostesses will make me feel better. Thats what I am hoping anyway!lol

We have booked 1 night at the royal pacific resort at universal for the early entry and the express passes. Adam seemed very excited about doing this when I 1st mentioned it as he loves the big rides but he has probably forgot we even discussed it as it was over a day ago!lol. So I went ahead and booked 2 rooms for all of us. I booked direct through universal and think it was about £150 per room. I am able to cancel up to 24 hours before so if I come across a better price I may cancel and rebook. Again only my mum and I know we have booked this so a nice surprice for the rest of them.

We have also got 14 days disney tickets. We will go to all 4 disney parks, downtown disney and one of the water parks, not decided what one yet.

We also have bought universal 2 park/14 day bonus tickets. We will spend 1 day at each park which im hoping will be enough with our early morning entry and fast passes.

A couple of other things that I will book when the 180 day mark comes around

We will book this for phoebe to do. I will just book her the basic package and will buy her a dress from home and bring it with us. I think she will love doing it and will be a lovely thing for her to look back on.

Unfortunatly Darcey will be too young for bibbidi bobbidi boutique, but I will try and book for her to have her 1st haircut at the barber shop in MK. I have read that it is a fun experience and they will sprinkle her hair with pixie dust. I will also buy her a princess dress to wear on the day too.

So thats my plans so far.

Thanks for reading xx

Edited at 11:06 AM. Reason: deleted photos
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List