View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 15, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

The special first trip for our girls- ADR wishlist update!

Food, Food and more food- our ADR wishlist!

Adam thinks this is me when Im eating. Eat really quickly and get so much around my face, Im sure he is confusing me with one of the girls!

So I love food and eating out at restaurants and was so excited when we got the free DDP and will be eating onsite most days. I have a list of restaurants I really would love to eat at and will be my priority at getting reservations at the 180 day mark.

I would really love an 8am reservation at crystal palace on our 1st morning so we can walk up a near empty main street and get some fantastic group shots all together.
Im looking forward to helping myself to lost of different pastries and cakes and will give the breakfast lasagne a try.

The main reason for the reservation is obviously to meet this handsome guy, my favourite disney character. I cant wait fir a cuddle with him.

Ohanas Dinner

The main reason is to try the lapu lapu. I have also got the rest of the gang excited about trying it (obv not the girls). I think having big platters bought to the table will be fun aswell and im looking forward to the noodles and chunks of meat.

Raglan Road Dinner

So one of the main reasons for choosing this is the bread and butter pudding dessert. Im not sure if I even like this dessert, im more of a chocolate girl, but the reviews are so good that I will have to try it.
I also like the fact that there is entertainment while you are eating and it will be fun watching irish dancing. Im sure the girls will enjoy this too.

Rose and Crown dinner

The main reason that we want to eat here is to try and get a table outside to have a really good view of illumimations. I will try and get antable for around 19.30-19.45 and hope we get an outside table. The menu looks good too.

Coral Reef Lunch

There are two reasons that I want to eat here. I think it such a unique type of restaurant to eat in and know we will all love watching the fish while eating our food and a great experience for the girls to have.

The second reason is because I have to have this dessert. Really hope that they don't remove it from the menu. This is my perfect dessert.

Margaretaville- Citywalk

So I really love margaritas and so the margarita flight is the perfect treat for me. I can try four of the different flavours. The food looks good too!

Be Our Guest Lunch

Im really hoping to get a lunch reservation here using a counter service credit on one of our magic kingdom days. I think the whole restaurant looks amazing and think I would like to eat in the west wing with the rose. Food wise I like the look of most things on the menu.

So looking back on my list so far I seem to have chosen places with good cocktails and yummy desserts, well we are on holiday after all.

We are probably going to pick 2 or 3 more character breakfasts/dinners, so just have to make our final decisions on them.
I think we will definatly do Tusker house and Hollywood and Vine breakfasts.
I am then looking between akehurus, garden grill and 1900 park fare for a dinner reservation.

Thanks again for reading xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List