Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Tone Arranger View Post
I access my MDE account, from previous visits, and can see my Hotel booking, my ADR's and my Fastpasses, but cannot see tickets or order a MAgic Band.
Your MDE account should show your tickets and should allow you to personalise your MagicBands. If it doesn't then something is wrong. Although clearly you must have had tickets listed in your account at some point otherwise you wouldn't have been able to make fastpass bookings. I suspect it's a glitch.

First, are you using the website or the app? I find that the website is better - don't use the app.

Try a different browser if that doesn't work.

Otherwise, I'm afraid it requires a phone call to Disney to sort the issue out.

My tickets are listed in my account and I can go onto the MagicBand personalisation page and see the various MagicBand options that are available. These seem to change daily. I haven't yet tried to order any because it's still nearly a year away from when we go. But I can access the page and see the MagicBands. I'd never had an "Access Denied" message - I may be lucky?

I see from your countdown that you go in 22 days. I think you need to sort out the issue and choose what MagicBand you want around 2 weeks before you arrive to ensure you'll receive them.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 11:03 AM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List