View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

After I've dragged them all out the pool and into showers we pack up and get ready for Hollywood studios.

First up is Muppets 3D, which we all loved then it was on to Star Tours, now after the last attempt I refused point blank to even consider it, so the 3 troublemakers deposited me in the Christmas shop (knowing i'd still be there happily by the time they'd finished even if they had to queue for 1/2 hr) and went off to ride, when they came back, I was assured it was just as 'epic' as the first time, i'll take their word for that!

On to Toy Story Mania, now i'm sure that my gun is broken! that is the only reason I can think of I did not win! I have neglected to write down the scores . . . don't know how that happened so we'll never be able to remember who actually did win that game
Finally its time for Star Wars Fireworks! They did not disappoint! Chunky found herself a comfortable bit of floor and I stood behind her like a quarterback making sure no-one invaded her space too much (and that she could still see), she did not move from the first sound to the last, she was enthralled!

Finally its time to head home and we start to follow the masses back toward the gate, into the car and we're in the villa and into bed for 11pm

Tomorrow its Harley Davidson and Disney Springs!