Old 25 Apr 15, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
hi and thanks for a great thread! I have already bombarded Vicky with lots of questions (thanks Vicky you are a star )
I do think the more info the better as I don't want to waste any of my credits... I have a couple if questions too

My youngest will turn 3 when we return home so he does not need a disney ticket (saves £299 but that means he doesn't get any credits ) because we are only staying on site for 5 days we decided it was not worth getting him a ticket as he would not eat £299 worth of food in five days but...
Will it look really bad if he shares from our plates (TS) or would they give us a little plate? (My other 2 children will be 10&12 so they will get adults meals but probably won't finish so he could share with them but he will want his 'own ' plate or he will be upset I imagine Yes they'll give him his own plate

We always go to crystal palace on our first morning and they top up the drinks throughout our stay, the DDP says 1 drink so will we get charged for 'top ups' of coffee and juice? You'll get free refills of juice and coffee at CP.

I assume we still pay a tip on the meals, do you just pay this like you would usually pay the bill? When they bring the bill there will be a line for the gratuity. You can either write an amount and it can be charged to your room or a card or you can write "cash" and leave cash.

At the QS and TS can you have ANYTHING from the menu or is the choice limited like on most UK meal deals? Yes you can have anything although some sharing items are restricted or you need to use multiple credits.

Vicky assures me that there is plenty of food but we are a greedy bunch and my concern is breakfast time, we are all in one room with I doubt has a fridge and my daughter is type 1 diabetic so can't miss meals really ( odd time would be ok) so what do you all usually do for breakfast? All Disney hotels have fridges in the room. We either buy cereal or muffins or something else we can have in the room or go to the food court if we don't have a breakfast booked.

Last question I promise (for now anyway ) the re fill cup you get, can this only be filled at resorts, NOT PARKS? and is there sugar free options (but not just diet coke), my daughter can only drink sugar free or water and I take medication every morning with I take with water (am I better buying so e bottles and keeping them in the room, even though they will be warm ) The refillable mugs are for use in hotels only. There's diet coke and usually a light lemonade. I don't know that it's necessarily sugar free though.

Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to lots of hints and tips
I've answered within your post so you'll need to open it up to see the answers.
Hope that helps.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List