Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ryan.stephens View Post
We're travelling to Florida in May 2011, there will be one Diabetic and one Coeliac.

I'm the Diabetic and my condition is easier to control, insulin injections mean I can pretty much eat anything, and the 'Diabetic Goodies' section on theDibb will certainly help with locating sugar-free alternatives.

My Mum, however, is quite worried about finding gluten-free produce to eat (based on experiences from other countries), and therefore I would like to suggest that a 'Coeliac Goodies' section on theDibb also be made available for quick access, and that way we can put together lists of stores/products and links to restaurant menus that offer gluten-free options.

What does everyone else think?
We can certainly do that, but due to keeping 'stickies' to a minimum we'll have to add to this thead - we can put after the main introduction in it's own post (but make mention to it at the beginning, i.e. point people to the post number), if people would like to post any goodies add them to this thread, I'll copy and paste and put into the 'goodies' post.
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List