View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lindaj
Imagineer

My first 'girlie' holiday ever

I have been to Orlando well over 20 times with my late husband and we absolutely loved the place. Sadly he passed away in 2015 and he made me promise to go back, which I have, twice, on my own. However next year I am going again but with a friend, we worked together for over 15 years, we are both named Linda and we both love Orlando, so at the ripe old age of 64 for my friend and 68 for me, we are going on our first girlie holiday together. We have booked into Disney because we felt that would be better for getting around and booked through Attraction Tickets Direct so got the free dining plan too. I am really quite excited. I'm glad I did two visits on my own, so that I didn't start new memories before I visited all my old memories with my husband but it is now time to make new memories. She is a good friend, has really supported me through a tough four years, not only did I lose my husband to cancer but also two of my much loved cats, both having brain tumours and then last year my lovely dad (he was 94 and had dementia). Without her at times I don't know what I would have done. So roll on next June and let the fun begin.