View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 20, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
CFB, Your trip looks fantastic. You will love the boneyard too. Good Luck! Hope it comes off.
Fingers crossed and I am very confident. I have largely ignored the theme parks as I believe they may be the biggest snag. I have contingency plans in the event that Universal is closed (USS Iowa) and if Warner Bros is closed (Laurel Canyon). I have less than no interest in Disney and have done 6 flags in any case.

There are no activities (other than Warner Bros and Universal) that could in any way be described as ‘mass attendance’ . All I need is to get there and for the Hotels and restaurants to be open.

I honestly believe that if the USA has not opened to us (and others) by next August, then there will be no airlines for mass travel, few theme parks remaining and that the damage to tourism will be both permanent and irreparable.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List