View Single Post
Old 13 May 21, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Magic Mouse View Post
Just a quick update on DD. She’s now in her fifth week of school placement. She’s in a mixed year 1/2 class in a primary school about half an hour away.

She’s absolutely loving it, but the workload has really surprised me. The amount of planning she’s doing is huge and the resources she has to make for lessons is incredibly time consuming. I’m becoming very handy at cutting, sticking and laminating! She also has to do a pretty lengthy assignment whilst on placement. Luckily it’ll be half term in a few weeks so she’ll have some extra time then.

It’s so lovely to see her enjoying this - after the difficulties with on line lecturers and being so isolated, it’s great that she’s now in school doing what she loves and her feedback so far has been really positive.

Hope all our students are coping and let’s cross everything that come September things may be better for them.
That’s wonderful news I’m so pleased your DD is enjoying her placement and finally getting to teach. There is a huge amount of prep work for teaching, she’s very lucky to have your help with the cutting and sticking tasks 😂
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List