View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 16, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

WileyCoyote's Trip Reports- all in one place

So many trippies - so little space in the signature !

With another trip coming soon, I thought I would follow the lead of others and put my reports into an index

So here for your delectation are our holidays from 2012 onwards

EAST COAST

Bayous to Beaches Road Trip, Oct 2019 . New Orleans, Natchitoches, Shreveport, Baton Rouge,Jekyll Island, Hilton Head Island,Charleston, Savannah, Palm Coast, Clearwater.

Keep Calm and Have a Cocktail or Three. March 2018: Miami, New Orleans, Orlando, Largo.

from Rock'n'Roll to Creole The 5 State Road Trip Sept 2017 : Dallas-Texas, New Orleans - Louisiana, Little Rock and Eureka Springs-Arkansas, Memphis and Nashville - Tennessee, Largo and Orlando - Florida. The trip, pre trip, food report all linked in here

Triple Treat Tour July 2016 : New York, Washington and Orlando and the The Pretrip is here

FLORIDA

Going with the Flow : Orlando, Clearwater and Largo. March 2017 and the PRE TRIPis here

Thrillin, Chillin, Feet are Killin' at Windsor Palms August 2015 and the PRE TRIP is here

Our Wedding, Shopping, Park Hopping Trip at Rosen Inn Pointe, Portofino Bay & Yacht Club November 2014 and the PRE TRIP is here

Surprise Second Helpings: Four have Fun at FantasyWorld Resort August 2013

FLORIDA & CALIFORNIA

A Disney Feast, West and East : 40 days of summer 2012 : 14 days San Francisco to Los Angeles inc Disneyland - 10 Old Key West - 2 days Royal Pacific Resort - 14 days The Shires,Westhaven

OTHER

Disneyland Paris November 2019

The Decadent Dibber in Dubai. November 2018

Tales from Turkey August 2014

FOOD REPORTS

Fast Food and Fine Dining: the Gastronomical Wedding Trip November 2014
Kerp Calm and Have a Cocktail
Offsite Food Delight August 2015

Triple Treat Eats July 2016

Fairly Feeble Food Report, Largo, florida March 2017

5 States :Big Plates of Cajun, Country and Cowboy Food Sept 2017

Keep Calm and Have a Cocktail March 2018

Fatty and Fannie Takin’ on Beach Belly Bob Oct 2019

Edited at 02:48 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List