View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 17, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Bankrupt again?! Day Sixteen - Its the end of the world as we know it (going home)

So today is going home day. By the time you read this, we will be landing back in England!

We started the day with breakfast by the pool, from the little Starbucks on site, in the shop. It wasnt bad acually, I had a nice warm cinnamon roll, and a latte, George had a bacon and egg toasted thing, and Harry had a chocolate muffin. Bethany opted for a healthy frappe latte, and an apple.

I am really going to miss this view! We saw a beautiful big bird by the lake too - so graceful.

We had a nice few hours relaxing and swimming, and then went inside to the resort changing rooms to shower and get ready for the airport.

It felt so sad saying goodbye to this place, it has been so wonderful! Bethanys sad face -

It took what felt like just five minutes to get to the airport, we had to say a sad farewell to Dora the Explorer - goodbye Dora! You have served us well.

Security was a bit of a jumble, the queuing system is not as organised as the park lines! We headed straight to Outback Steakhouse for something I hadnt managed to fit in - a bloomin onion!

It was 'bloomin marvellous' and we all woolfed it down.

And this of course -

Then a huge rib eye steak with a loaded potato and vegetables yay! I have really missed carrots.

More burger for George..

Kookaburra Chicken for Harry -

Bethany spotted this great little gadget on the table that alerts the staff to your needs - clever!

Our flight is a little delayed am now at boarding gate with hundreds of other people looking equally sad to be leaving Florida. It has been epic - thank you for reading along and for all your lovely comments. And thanks mum for the shepherds pie!
Goodbye!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816

Edited at 10:38 PM.
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List