View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 18, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
You are managing to see a lot despite the metro card hiccups. I will try and read up about the travel card options before we go as these are the mistakes we would do too !
33000 steps wow !
Definitely read up on the cards and don't load up with too much money at any one point as you can always top up again. The tickets are cardboard and easily damaged I think. Have a good trip!

Originally Posted by katiebaz View Post
Looks like you had fun if a bit busy. I wonder if most of those 33000 stops were past the cupcake ATM? 😁 glad the dim sum were nice and you enjoyed the SOL
I think there were at least 20K going past the cupcake ATM!

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
I can hear how frustrated you were with the subway fiasco- I would have been too! Thankfully the first time I flew to JFK there was someone there to help out, but it certainly isn’t obvious! And we bought our 7 day tickets from a person! I can’t believe there isn’t an easier way to get a refund for dodgy tickets though!

SOL is so iconic - you got some great pictures! I always love your family poses!

The chill out time sounds perfect! We rushed through Chinatown - I think you got a lot more out of it than we did!
It's crazy that you have to go through so much palaver to get a refund - especially when they seem to issue so many!

We do love a silly holiday pose, although the boys can be reluctant at times!

Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
busy first day
it was - but fun also!
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List