View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
O would love to study at MIT! It looks like a great place to do so!

You must have walked a lot - we got the subway between the two

Boo to miserable serving staff! Though I guess we all have our off days!
I an understand wanting to study at MIT - I think Hannah has the same ambition!

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
I’m laughing at Evan’s photo
Shame about your grumpy server
Evan was pleased with himself!

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I've just binge read your entire trippy today, I've really enjoyed it.
What a shame you didn't love New York, Jim felt exactly the same. Mind you as you know I fell out big time with the subway system this year, why does it have to be so darn confusing!
Washington DC is a place I really want to visit, I've never heard a bad thing said about it.
A New England road trip is a potential contender for next year if the flight prices to California don't come down so have been jotting down some notes from reading. Maine looks just stunning, it will definitely be on the list.
Shame about the weather in Boston and the lack of Wifi for Evan. With 2 teenagers myself I know of the moaning that would incur if this happened to either one of them!
I would also have to visit both Harvard and MIT. I've seen so many TV series and films set there it would be great to see them in person.
Looking forward to reading your final few days
Thank you. We only had one wet day in Boston so it was fine overall. I think some people really love NY but it just didn’t do it for us. DC was fab though and can definitely recommend East Coast if you decide against the West - although that’s awesome too.

Originally Posted by katiebaz View Post
Love Evan’s picture and made me smile! Shame about the rain and surly waiting staff but another interesting day
He is so proud of that picture - and is actually smiling in it!
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List