View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 22, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Ah80207 View Post
If I may hijack, as I was about to start exactly the same thread!….. I am looking for a similar experience to Florida but we are tied to August and I didn’t enjoy the august weather in Florida. A few days in the theme parks, some water parks too? Don’t mind driving to them…. Universal for a couple of days and the mainly chilling and enjoying lovely sun/ pool time. We have never been one for the relentless long day after day in the parks, we like to eat out and relax a lot too! So just wondering if California could be a nice change for a holiday?
It’s a very different holiday to Florida .

I saw someone mention the Great Wolf Lodge , it does have a water park.. I’ve just come back from a stay in one in North Carolina.. But its the sort of place you go to and stay for what the resort offers rather than as a base for elsewhere.

That’s why we never stop in the one in Anaheim , I go to Anaheim for Disneyland do our days and leave , The Great Wolf ( & Anaheim in general ) isn’t a good base for the rest of LA.
daytonababe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List