View Single Post
Old 17 May 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile Computer says no!

In the Easter holidays I took 2 of my granddaughters to Boots for some make up. Boots have a new (to me)range called CYO (I suspect it's replaced Seventeen) Anyway as part of the promotion we were given a free "Living your best life" make up bag. One make up bag, two girls! I have kept the bag to keep the peace! Yesterday I went to Boots and asked if I could buy another bag - no they are promotional only. Can I buy the make up - no the promotion has finished. The bags are in the drawer under the stand, I saw them!
So I came home and emailed head office. They said they could not locate any of the bags so I told them exactly where they were and they then said it was down to the store manager what they did with ex promo left overs! I just know they will end up in a bin somewhere! Grrr!

And then the Spa I have booked and paid for for July has emailed to says I will lose some of my loyalty points because it will be over a year since I last went there. I don't seem to be able to get through it wasn't anything like a year when I made the booking and paid in full for five people. Arghhhhh!

I know it's first world problems etc but by hell it's irritating!
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List