View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 18, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Now that's dedication doing Uni work in Disney! I was the same with early mornings, now we're back I need dragging out of bed

I had no idea they did breakfast at Yak and Yeti Cafe, they all look so lovely and good sized portions too.

Poor Ellie, do you think everything was catching up on her? Glad that Donald managed to cheer her up a bit, the character interactions are fab aren't they. Her little face with Daisy! A picture to treasure for sure. Bless her with the nosebleed, could that have been why she wasn't feeling things this morning?

It's lovely when people offer to take photo's we had it a couple of times too. Lovely photo We've been to the one in London with the older 2 and it honestly wasn't worth it, I'm so glad the food was lovely, it looks really nice!

So sorry about the autograph book, I know what you mean as I would be the same too. It's good they gave you a voucher for a new one though. How lovely of Ellie to offer to share, what lovely girls.

That charm is beautiful, I had a Pandora splurge when we were there too. I think you got quite a lot done today! It always feels like that though doesn't it?

Another fab day xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List