View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 21, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
I've been in your situation so big hugs!

Personally, I'd get I there first about Xmas...text and offer boxing day as the kids will be jet lagged (before he asks for Xmas day) and if he starts then tough! Boxing day or after or nothing!

As far as the letter goes I took one but never got asked for it but glad I had it with me...I googled a template for it.

It's great you gave people fir your food shop. If your making dinner at home on Xmas day cheat and make it easier buy in advance where u can, blanch and freeze!

It's gonna be stressful on the lead up! I've decided to write a date list with tasks and stick to it...dontvover do it like me or it becomes very over whelming!

You will get there and imagine how proud of what you've achieved you will be! Xxx
Thank you.
To be honest, i dont think the kids would go with him. As for xmas gifts hes giving them A £25 amazon voucher each and saying im making him look bad by getting them the gifts theyve asked for (ps5, laptop, vr headset).
I cook my meat on Christmas eve and prep the veg so it should be fine.
Its going to be very strange. Ive worked christmas eve every year for the last 20yrs. Tnis is my first one not working it.
We will have an amazing time. Just need my daughters passport to hurry up now!
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List