View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m not sure about straight up reviews - Tbh the mobile phone industry is big bucks these days, and yes people are gifted devices or sent them on the promise of a review - some paid even. If your not worried about keeping up - my sister just got a google pixel 3a and it’s a fab little phone - great camera - and ok the lower end of phone madness (£25 a month or something from mobiles.co.uk)
I will day o2 tend to be money grabbing pirates when you go direct to them so try mobiles.co.uk or carphone warehouse if you want o2
Money supermarket have a price comparison thing too.
iPhones - the se and 6s are the earliest model supported on the new iOS - so them and the 7 are due to be obsolete in the next 2/3 years (thanks apple) so if your an apple fan (I am ios with my iPad and phone) is go for an 8 or better (which unfortunately will cost you)
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List