Old 16 Nov 15, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
As I said, my bags didn't go through there. I also had a baby changing bag under the pram which they didn't query when I asked if they wanted to scan it. They also seemed a bit unconcerned when watching the screen and just continued to chat and laugh. All fair and well scanning the luggage (when they do) that doesn't catch out anything on hiding on someone's body.
OK - I have only been once with a buggy, in 2011 with friends. I don't remember whether we had to empty the buggy then.

However, France generally is much more upfront about security than many countries are. For instance, to leave luggage at the station, the luggage has to go through a scanner but also so do you, and all your bags, even ones you are not leaving there.

Also there are guards with big guns at the entrance to the station.

On our last DLP visit we noticed that the scanner was now at the entrance to the parks/Village, so even to go to the Village or hotels, you have to have things scanned.

Compare this with WDW where anyone (even without a park ticket) can jump on a Disney bus, go to a hotel and wander round the accommodation without any form of security.

I'm sure DLP will be very conscious of security right now.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List