View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Sounds like a lovely relaxing holiday, not what most people get in orlando!
It was very relaxing. Yes, you're right - it's not the norm for Orlando but we like to do our own thing Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I really enjoyed this report. As we have accumulated USA vacations over the years, we have pretty much reduced theme park attendance year on year. Next Easter is our first with none at all.

Thankyou for an excellent, single thread report, (very much the way that I prefer them).
Thank you very much. I'm sure you'll have an amazing holiday at Easter... there are so many other things to do. We didn't even scratch the surface, just picked a couple of things that we fancied giving a try.

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Sounds as though you had a great time
The large birds are whooping cranes they really are majestic in flight
But noisy when the start
We did have a great time... we keep saying this was one of our best holidays. Thanks for the info about the cranes... we thought they were some kind of crane. Yes, we always knew when they were coming, they have a very distinctive call just before they set off. Because of this I can't believe we didn't get a picture of them flying... every morning and evening they flew directly over our pool deck. Thanks for reading

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List