View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 16, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Morning guys, hope you are having a fab time and looking forward to reading more later.
Helen is the hotel wifi really rubbish? I've got my eldest daughter and her boyfriend who will no doubt at times be posting random garbage on Facebook and the likes lol so could be a disaster for them 😢😉.
Thanks
Sam x
Hi Sam

Yeah we really are having a brilliant time. And no - the wifi is fine the vast majority of the time. To be honest I think it's me not being technical enough. It's getting all the photos from the various phones they were taken on, onto the iPad to have access to upload them that's my problem. I only seem to be able to do it when the wifi is particularly strong. For example now, when I can't sleep and the rest of the hotel is! When I am saying the wifi isn't playing it is good enough to access the Internet but I can't get my photos to move over so I am stuck. There is probably some simple way to do it I don't know what it is!

We are planning to do a bit of shopping this morning then come back and use the hotel later so hopefully I will have more hotel stuff to add for you today. Suffice to say though that all 4 of us are perfectly happy with it and wouldn't hesitate to come here again.

Not long for you now

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List