Old 10 Apr 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile New York-where concrete dreams are made of..pre travel day

Myself Gemma 40, first time to New York, my birthday present to myself. Been on the Gender for 10 years. My husband lee 43 also New York first timer.

So this feels weird or is it just me? Going to Manchester for a long haul holiday...but not to Florida. Doesn’t feel the same does it?

Lee woke me early this morning at 5am to go toilet. I managed to fall asleep until 6.30 but ended up sleeping in until 0810. We was so posed to hit the road at 10. Hadn’t even packed which is so unlike me. I had a shower and left Lee to sort his case out then sorted mine once I was dressed etc. Quick breakfast, walk Archie (our fur boy) and said good bye to mum (who is doggy sitting as DSs 20 and 17 can not be trusted with him to feed and water him lol )

I drove the first part of the journey, Plymouth to Bristol, I would like to say it was uneventful like lee’s half of the drive but nearly got run off the road but a silly woman who pulled out across 2 lanes and then wanted mine too while I was still init. Then there was a lorry. He decided he wanted my lane too and whilst pulling out and interacting at the same time, emptied wee and poo from under the door all over our nice clean car lee had just been cleaning this morning 🤣

We left home at 11.15 and arrived at 17.15. Bit of traffic at Birmingham but always is.
Premier inn Heald green, all checked in, had a lovely dinner, the curry for £5.99

Off to bed now for. 5am alarm (yeah right we all know we won’t be sleeping lol)
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List