View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 18, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Melissaur
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by tink18 View Post
Day 4

I have a thing about chicken on the bone, I don’t like eating it at home its far too fiddly and I never eat it in public. Yes I am very aware of how I sound. I asked our waitress about subbing out the chicken, replacing the chicken that comes with doughnuts for the chicken pieces from the burger, she came back with loads of options for what I could do. Then just to be super awkward I subbed out the mashed potato for fries, because there just wasn’t enough fried food on the plate already. DF managed to remain calm during the process of me deciding what I wanted to eat/ordering despite it delaying his eating another 10 minutes.
This is so good to hear! I love fried chicken but I really don't like eating it off the bone (especially in public) so it's great to know that they would accommodate the changes! Homecomin' might have to go back on our list for next year now!

I think this is my perfect Food Report as I don't like cheese (to a point where I don't even have it on pizza) so it's handy to see how things are without it!

Walt Disney World - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2012 & 2015

Next trip planning has begun for Disneyland Paris 2024
Melissaur is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List